[SEL] Insurance - Portland

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Fri Aug 12 07:20:00 PDT 2005

I recently checked with my insurance agent regarding insurance coverage for
my golf cart at the Portland, Indiana show. She told me my present  coverage  was
only if used on my property. A seperate full coverage for use anywhere for one year
was $68. As we use the golf cart at several other shows we are going for the
seperate full coverage for everywhere. Clarence Lammers and myself and
Ralph Waters will be at our same vendor spot on Ave. Q that Clarence and I
have had for several years. Please stop and see us.