[SEL] Club bullshit!!/Date

William J Pfeiffer Sr old_iron at msn.com
Fri Aug 12 06:49:04 PDT 2005

It is really, really easy for this to happen, if for some reason you were
checking the time/date in the corner of your screen and "accidently" clicked
over to September and then sent the email.  Bank zoom you have a different
date as your "system" date.  Now anything you do on your local system will
have the incorrect date.

Peg Pfeiffer
the PC Doctor