[SEL] Firing a Kiln

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Aug 10 07:04:45 PDT 2005

Appreciate all the responses guys.  Arn will the acetylene regulator screw
into a propane tank or are some adapters required?  One of Keith's problems
was that the regulator was freezing up with the large volume...one of the
reasons I was going to tap off the 500 gallon shop tank.

  Think I'll give the propane plant a call and see what they can do for me.

Thanks again guys
RickinMt.