[SEL] New Tractor Forum for IH owners

Colin M Rush chesnimnus at juno.com
Tue Aug 9 23:42:34 PDT 2005

        I have not seen any notice about it, so I felt I would let folks
know:  There is a new forum for folks with International Harvester and
McCormick tractors, power units, stationary engines, and implements,
including their related brands like Case, Champion, and so on.  It is the
Tractor Talk forum on the Binder Bulletin.  Those that are into the IH
trucks (ranging from Scouts to onroad trucks) will recognize the Binder
Bulletin as one of the oldest and best IH websites around.  Somebody
realized that the tractor folks had been seriously overlooked, so they
added a section just for them.  Visit it here:
http://www.binderbulletin.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69
        The Tractor Talk forum is better than many of the lists that are
out there for one main reason:  you can post photos, and get realtime
response from your questions, in color and a typesize you can read.  Most
of the lists I belong to have either a daily digest (which I get only
once a day), or individual posts (which I do not opt for because it clogs
up my e-mail).  The BB lets you choose which topics to subscribe to, and
then you can receive notice of any updated posts.  And there are
Classifieds, Auction notices, and FreeCycle forums, as well as forums for
upcoming events.  Vendors can also post in thier own forum with their
products or services if they wish.
        IHCC Chapter 30 has latched onto this forum pretty quickly, but I
have not seen many other folks on there, so I wanted to let you all know.
 The Binder Bulletin is one of my favorite sites due to my truck fetish,
but I have been bitten by the tractor and engine bug too in the last few
years, and feel that this forum is one of the best ways to learn about
IHC.  Enjoy!
-Colin Rush