[SEL] SEL Area at Portland

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Aug 5 20:36:27 PDT 2005

Hi All,
	Doug just called and we talked for some time about the SEL area at
Portland. To make a long story short we will be in the same place as we
have been for the past 6 years. It's still an engine area and Brandi will
be setting it up for us. Doug tells me that he has some posts in concrete
buckets that we can use on the blacktop (but so does Leroy.) Last year we
had to pay $75.00 for the 4 three-eights inch holes that we drilled into
the blacktop in order to place the posts in the blacktop! (Hell, that's
less than $25.00 per hole, so I figured that that's not too bad!)
	Dave
PS, The ATIS/SEL dinner is at 6:00 on Thursday!