[SEL] Panningen 2005 impressions.

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Wed Aug 3 15:49:08 PDT 2005

There are quite a lot of Nonpariels in Australia(I am boring and resleaving
a 2hp today)and all that I have seen have been blue.I have also had parts of
several to repair for people and they have had blue paint on out of the way
areas.I have never seen an engine badged Osborne in Australia but there may
be some .
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852
0263742387