[SEL] Portland , IN 2005

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Aug 3 12:12:35 PDT 2005

Hi Dolly,

Please, even in off-list distribution of THAT photo, put one of those
little black rectangles over the eyes.  Well, the eyes and those OTHER
bits that should be covered.  You never know where that photo may end up,
and you could be subject to a lawsuit for terrorizing innocent women and
children.  8->>

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Only 20 days, 8 hours, 50 minutes and 49 seconds left till Portland!