[SEL] Lineshaft equipment

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Aug 2 05:52:10 PDT 2005

Yes Curt, It will definetly be driven with an old engine.  Eco fer now
should turn it just fine and down the road, the 12hp Witte would surely do
the job..if we ever get it:-((.
  Yes a mill and planer would be nice.

  Wondering if it was commom practice to put the engine in the middle of the
lineshaft??  I can see the bene's...but I'd like to put it on one end, next
to the big door and then drive an approximate 25 footer.

Thanks all for the replies

Rick