[SEL] Devin's Baker Monitor painted

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 17:34:13 PDT 2005

Very cruel, Curt.

Right after I share with the list that there is only a very slim chance I will make it to Portland
this year you go and share pictures like that,,,,,

I don't think you understand how GREAT that engine running next to my Reggie-Moto Monitor/Pump
would look!!  It is painted that beautiful deep red color.

Alan Bowen