[SEL] Making a spring

David Everett deverett2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 03:13:26 PDT 2005

Curt

Try putting the threaded bar(if the spring is short, a screw will do) in a hand drill and support
the other end in some sort of bearing in the bench vice.  Have an assistant hold the wire (wearing
gloves) tight as you wind, or if no assistant, rig up the steel bar with hole as previously
mentioned and secure that to your work bench.

Dave
Saudi-Arabia-On-Sea