[SEL] Tractor help please

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:37:01 PDT 2005

Hi Dolly, "Jim's Brother" huh? Go ahead and admit it, the French family now
belongs to the FATG category! It's ok . Why last year at Arden I became a
FATG myself and last month I became an OFES!  I might even go STEAM next
because Sweet Thing loves those flyball governors!  You know the tractors
are going to be closer to us at Portland this year for your viewing
pleasure. See you there, Steve