[SEL] Coolspring Question

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 03:48:46 PDT 2005

Be sure and don't ask what the show dates are though.
Ron

Tod Engine <todengine at zoominternet.net> wrote:
I plan to attend Coolspring for one day at the June show. While there I would like to set up a little display showing some of the castings that I have been making for engines, and maybe drum up some business for the foundry. Would it be ok if I set up in the list area just for the one day? I think I would just have a little 2'x2' poster and a half dozen or so castings on a little table.

Rick in Youngstown

Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0

  http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

" Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "