[SEL] Humungus Dragsaw

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Apr 28 05:49:00 PDT 2005

That would be fantastic Luke!  Once again the SEL shines as usual.  I can't
imagine anyone but me wanting this animal but ya never know.  Would be nice
if trolley/carriage metal parts could be found also.  The cone clutches are
not stuck and it's got the lever to run them...luv runnin' levers!!  Saw
blade should be no problem as there are plenty around here....maybe that
also could be found tho.

  Well thanks again ya'll.  Is there anyone who doesn't need a bigger
trailer :-))

Rick..well it's up to 27..jus whew!!