[SEL] (no subject)

Bill Boyce bboyce at swat.coop
Wed Apr 27 16:53:26 PDT 2005

gene,,,, the 3R-36 was part of a deal i made that included it and  two JD
435 tractors, the ones with the supercharged  GM Detroit Diesel
engines,,,,the IR didnt run, was stuck, but not bad,,, i figured 100 bux for
it in the deal,,,,,,
do you know if any parts are still available? i know i;m going to need a
lower crank seal, and could use gaskets in leiu of hand cutting them,, the
crank seal sounds like a specific type, not your regular oil seal,,,,,
with your rotator cuff surgery, stay away from the rope start on them !!
hope your recovery goes well,,,
bill boyce
lost prairie, arkansas