[SEL] Tractor help please

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Wed Apr 27 15:31:14 PDT 2005

Hi Dolly,

I am not familiar with an International 275, I'm a John Deere type guy.
    Walt's Tractor Parts LLC has overhaul kits for various International
models.  Their address is http://www.waltstractors.com/  I hope this is
helpful.

Gary

Jim French wrote:
> Can anyone point me in the right direction for some parts for an
> International 275 tractor please?  It's smoking, and needs pistons,
> sleeves, rings and gasket set.  Are these available in the US?  I'd just
> like to compare prices with those in the UK.
>
> Thanks,
> Dolly
>
> --
> Jim French
> fbi at insulate.co.uk
> http://www.insulate.co.uk
> http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/index.htm

In the Ozark Mountains of South Central USA where both life and I move
at a leisurely pace.