[SEL] Economy moving parts

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Mon Apr 25 14:44:51 PDT 2005

Thanks Rob.Steve and Richard:

      Today I  tried the bluing and the Dry molly , the blueing did a good
job but after trying the dry molly I think I will go with that as it looks
good and it lubes at the same time, If I find some of the stove polish I
will experiment with it also, got all the parts needed ordered today from
Norm at Hit & Miss, they have everything I need from cam gears to oversize
valves ,  thanks for the Help

 Rex

If it aint broke ,,,, Break it !!! Then you'll have a project