[SEL] Cootamundra Rally

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 25 05:21:10 PDT 2005

A good weekend down in the country, in my home town of Cootamundra, playing
engines. There was a good line up of engines, old cars, tractors, motorbikes
and some nice Clydsdales. I took my 4hp Challenge and the new 'Small'
engine. I also helped my father with his old cars so as well as engines I
helped exhibit my father's 1931 Model AA Ford Fire Truck and 1955 FJ Holden
Panel Van. The weather was unseasonably warm and clear which was nice for
the rally but not helpful for the drought, there has not been any rain down
there for some time and it is very, very dry (as you can see in the photos).
The Cootamundra Club did a fine job organising the rally and there was
plenty of non-engine stuff to keep the whole family amused.
Some pictures at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/coota051.html

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW