[SEL] OT: Firefox browser website compatibility

Steve Gray segray at mlode.com
Fri Apr 22 15:57:50 PDT 2005

That was probably Mike McKinney since he had most of the engines next to
me. He's also a member of Branch 27.

 I've known the owner of the Y for years and have helped work on it and
start it many times. I've pestered him about it for almost as long, but
his sale at this time caught me off guard. I'm having to put some things
on the back burner now while the  'toy fund' has a chance to recuperate.
Oh well, ya have to strike when the iron's hot! ;-)

- Steve

--
Steve Gray
Member EDGE & TA, Br. 13, 27 & 49