[SEL] Clinton Edwards now Nick Bettevy

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Fri Apr 22 14:47:48 PDT 2005

Yes,Things are looking grim for Nick too. I feel we wont have him with us
for too long. Another top engine man, good freind and family man being lost
to our ranks.

Thanks to all who sent me a mail on this.  Not that there is anything that
could be done but, the distance makes it a lot harder.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold