[SEL] Re: Pinned Rings - Problems or Not?

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:51:59 PDT 2005

Speaking of the square nuts thread..... I recently took apart a Hercules
cart and guess what? every single square nut was on with the roundover side
down! and I guarantee with all the rust I encountered , it had never been
apart before! So, who knows what those Hercules engineers were thinking?
Steve in Asheville, N.C.