[SEL] model engine

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Wed Apr 20 09:20:54 PDT 2005

Yesterday I got my copy of the new model engine building magazine.
Issue 1 volume 1.

http://www.modelenginebuilder.net/

I subscribed to this new publication even though I'm not a model
builder.  Some day I hope to build some models, if I ever find time.

One of the things that impressed me on their first issue is that it
comes with several sets of plans for the models shown in the magazine.
These are actually loose sheets of the building diagrams, not just
printed on the magazine pages.

Looks like it will be a good magazine.  Hopefully some day I'll get the
experience and machine tools needed to try building something.  In the
meantime it is just interesting reading.

WAIT George