[SEL] Website

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:12:37 PDT 2005

On 4/20/05, Joseph L Betz <jlb94 at juno.com> wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> Thanks to those who have responded and critiqued my website.
>
> There were some suggestions to put the pictures on Webshots also.
>
> No Problem - However - Being I DO NOT have a digital camera,
> at present I use Snapfish for developing which, (I think) accounts for
> the small size
> of pictures. Then I will sort some out for installation on Webshots.
>
> The purpose of My Website is among other things, to show some pictures -
> but -
> I don't want to "repeat" a lot of pictures on the Website AND my
> Webshots.
>
> For the Website - I used a few picts from Webshots just to get it going.
> In the future, I'd like to show more of the shows I attend.
>
> Time will tell.
>
> Thanks for the opportunity;
>
> Joe "Pip" Betz

 Joe:
 You really 'need' to get into a digital camera, period.
 It saves so much time and trauma, AND you can retake a shot if you see it
doesn't come out right at the time, (especially if you are far from home and
can't make another trip back to retake the shot!)
 A lot of us use the Sony Mavica range, but there are plenty of others to
choose from.
 Also, when you do take shots on digital, ALWAYS save them somewhere and
copy them over for editing. DON'T use originals in case you screw up while
editing the pictures. Saves a lot of tears.
 We saved our Tulare shots as soon as we got back to San Jose, and then
backed them up to a separate drive on the laptop. Belt and braces....
 Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com