[SEL] Website

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 20:39:03 PDT 2005

Hi Peter,

I'm sure we all look forward to your pictures. You will once again piss
me off because you do it so much better than I. :-)) The time you spend
and the quality of the presentation is appreciated. It is not always
acknowledged as it should be, and I am as guilty as all. It is always a
pleasure to visit your photo albums.

Jeff Allen