[SEL] update on Galloway Sawing Outfit..one more thing please

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Apr 18 19:30:10 PDT 2005

Ok Thanks Dave and JB..one more thing.  After getting the crank straightened
(which looks like a boomerang with a hernia), should I have it magnafluxed
or inspected somehow?  Possibly magnafluxing is included in the
straigtening..forgot to ask him.

ttfn
Rick
PS: note to self..don't forget tire chains..aaarghhhhhhhhhhh