[SEL] Silver Soldering Failure

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 18 09:38:25 PDT 2005

I didnt read where you applied the proper flux???
did you??
I do not heat the metal read hot. I start heating and then touch the rod to
the metal,  if it doesnt flow I continue to heat and keep trying till it
does. It will never work without the flux.

Roger DiRuscio, Broker Associate, The Realty Experts
Sales since 1977, 510-797-4000 ofc
Collector of antique engines
Fremont,Ca