[SEL] Felix or Electra Engines

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Fri Apr 15 16:14:32 PDT 2005

Hi Andy.....I have had the same treatment from the Timms brothers ,I will go
so far as to say they are a couple ignorant characters. However our club has
a Felix engine,sounds like the one you describe . I have a photo that i will
send to you tonight . The custodian [ the person who is restoring it is not
on the net ] but if i can help let me know.