[SEL] NC or NF thread

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 15 12:14:39 PDT 2005

Rick, I purchased a NF Grade 8 Bolt and tap but then someone suggested that
the threads on a coarse bolts were deeper and when I compared the two taps
the coarse thread did have deeper threads so I went with the coarse bolt and
tap but ended up welding a bolt to the key itself and pulling it out.

Paul