[SEL] The next National Rally

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:18:23 PDT 2005

On 4/15/05, peter ogborne <jopeter at omninet.net.au> wrote:
> Maybe Patrick ........but in all honesty distance and they way fuel prices
> are heading it makes it difficult . The same would apply for you to come
> over here . I am disappointed that it has come to this but i am sure you all
> appreciate the problem . You are very lucky on the east coast in that you
> are all within reasonable striking distance of each other.

We did look at Naracoote this year for a trip over, but the
uncertainties of accomodation and travelling made it a non-starter.

Holding a decent sized show somewhere that is off the beaten track is
not a good thing from a visitor's point of view, and the same issues
come up for overseas travellers as well. I couldn't find much about
the place:

http://www.queenslandholidays.com.au/capricorn/biloela.cfm

At least the USA has a well-established Motel system that really works.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com