[SEL] Barn Fresh Fairbanks....Here are some pictures, and, the eBay auction

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 10:24:07 PDT 2005

Hi Tom,
The Lists, and the BYB, provided the identification.  I wrote the eBay
script for the seller.  At this point, the auction has passed up the skimpy  wallet
capabilities here at Poverty Ridge West.

Dave, you are right.  It would have been nice had the seller given me  right
of first refusal, but, I didn't ask, either.  On the other hand, I am  hoping
that the efforts I made on this one will stir up more and maybe I'll be  able
to skim some cream off the top next time.  :>)
Regards,
Ron Carroll
Clearmont, Missouri USA

In a message dated 4/14/2005 7:28:19 A.M. Central Standard Time,