[SEL] Portland 2005 Dinner/Auction

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Thu Apr 14 10:04:47 PDT 2005

Dave,

Don't think I will be able to make the dinner but I will have a donation for
the auction.
The guys I travel with refuse to eat at "Hog Troths" anymore. The last two
times we
patronized the place the price and quality was un-believable.(that was about
3 years ago).
Maybe things have changed and as my boss used to tell me seeing the shape I
am in I should miss a few meals so I could cut down on the quantify.

Charlie