[SEL] Wire in Main Bearing Caps

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Apr 14 07:43:27 PDT 2005

Hi John;
  I've seen vent holes in some castings which makes sense and Spudhead
mentioned exactly what you thought.  This morning I thought maybe they were
there for some kind of "wicking action"..dunno, just kewl trivia.
  Well Spud's coming out today and we'll get all the broke stuff packaged up
and sent off to Rick.

  Picked up that McD grinding mill and a nice Letz 80X mill that WAS
stuck..she came loose easy.  I'll have fun belting that up to Eco. (and then
start the engine:-).  Think I'll start by grinding up some pine cones and
one of these days we'll have pine cone daiquireeeees at Portland.

  Pix's of the mill will be up as soon as the 3" of snow melts off.

"No spring in Montana, John,"  Jus July and winter

later, my friend(s)
Rick