[SEL] Barn Fresh Fairbanks....Here are some pictures, and, the eBay auction

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Apr 14 05:17:09 PDT 2005

>The seller decided eBay was the most fair way to go, and so I didn't  get to
>haul it directly into my engine shed. I have, at least, placed the first  bid
>and now we'll now see how it goes.
>Regards
>Ron Carroll

Hi Ron,
         It was nice of the seller to have you go to all the trouble of
looking you looking up/researching all the information and then deciding
NOT to give you first refusal on the engine!
         Dave
PS, I'll just BET that he knew all about the BYB before you talked to him
about the engine!
PPA, GOOD LUCK!