[SEL] The next National Rally

Fuller & Johnson fuller_johnson at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 04:22:15 PDT 2005

I'll be there Patrick.  Hope to catch up with you and several others who I didn't get to see at Naracoorte.

Patrick M Livingstone <pml1 at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
Not too many of us got to the National in Naracoorte. Who is planning on
heading up to Biloela in a little under 2 years time?
I am planning on going (that should scare a few off) and I may even finish a
restoration or two by then :)
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/

Cheers!  NICK

Visit the home of Fuller & Johnson engines on the web!

"He who sees the other first already has half the victory."   Erich Hartmann

"Verloren ist nur, wer sich selbst aufgibt"  Hans Rudel