[SEL] Famous/Osborn questions

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Wed Apr 13 13:52:00 PDT 2005

Charlie,
That are nice engines, I saw one a few years ago when
I visited Dave Boomgarden at his place to see his collection.
Here a picture of  that blue one:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/Famoushopper.jpg

Funny thing, you mention Ron Huetter I met him in Lebanon TN
at the 1996 IHC Red Power Round UP.

Say hello to Clarence from us when you see him one of these days.

Regards,
John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl