[SEL] 15 hp IHC Famous

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Apr 13 05:02:36 PDT 2005

Brock,

    The flywheels will be a tough on to find.  I know of a couple of 15
HP's here in the US that need flywheels as well (one has one flywheel,
the other broken and the other is like the one you have the photo of, no
wheels at all).  Looks like somebody may have  casting project in the
future.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY  USA

G,day every one