[SEL] CRS

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Tue Apr 12 16:49:44 PDT 2005

Since we are now talking about tools as well, I have lost my cant hook.
  I used it last fall and distinctly remember picking it up, but I don't
remember where I put it.  It is not with the chainsaw, nor with the
garden/outdoor tools.  I have been looking for it for at least 6 months.
  It is not in the barn, it is not in the garage, it is not to be found.
  I have just ordered a new one so hopefully is will show up in a week
or so.

Gary
PS  The older I get, the more life becomes like a giant Easter egg hunt!
Bruce Younger wrote:

> While sitting in the middle of a gymnasium floor, with no one else in
> the building, I laid a #2 Phillips screwdriver down.  Never did find it.
>

> Bruce Younger
> Lenexa, Kansas USA
> mailto:sluggo54 at hotmail.com

In the Ozark Mountains of South Central USA where both life and I move
at a leisurely pace.