[SEL] What have you lost off your trailer?

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Tue Apr 12 07:54:14 PDT 2005

Tommy's posting about losing the Hagan carb while transporting his Hagan
engine, prompted this next thread.

I haven't lost anything as exotic as a Hagan carb.

I have lost a radiator cap off of a Fordson I was hauling.

Lost a seat cushion off a John Deere MC I was hauling.

Sure I must have lost a few other odds n ends over the years, but have
gotten more careful about checking engines/tractors for anything loose
that could come off.  I've even used some baling wire or duct tape to
make sure those parts arrived with the trailer.

George