[SEL] Safety First

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Tue Apr 12 05:38:22 PDT 2005

Glen , Richard is right. You are and will be in more prayers than you could
only dream of.
After my "tune up" the Dr. told me I would live to be 102. I didn't believe
him but after
I found out all the prayers there were out there for me I now beleive he
might be right. What
I am sure we all want is healthy years. Rememeber one thing Glen, trouble
shooting the
systems of the human body is basically the same as trouble shooting the
systems
of a tractor, automobile, airplane or engine. From experience I have found
Drs. and surgeons skilled in there field but really lacking in trouble
shooting
abilities. So just trouble shoot along with them and don't be afraid to ask
questions.

Charlie Bryant