[SEL] Biggest part you've lost?

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Apr 11 20:46:20 PDT 2005

I was taking a Hagan engine to Portland in '97 as they featured Kentucky
Built engines.  I had been working on it a few nights before and had the
carb off.  I didn't tighten the set screws that held it on when I placed
it back on the engine.  On the way to Portland it came off and between
here and there, bounced off the trailer.  What makes the Hagan engine is
the carb.  I was sick.  But, luckily, I had a NOS one that I got from
Saunier Brothers when I purchased all their Hagan parts.  I tighten all
set screws now!

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY