[SEL] Guess that engine?

Wayne Thackery wayne at lorenssanitation.com
Mon Apr 11 15:22:08 PDT 2005

Curt,

I'm not sure what the 9 HP weights but do know it has plenty of gravity! In
my opinion these were more of an industrial engine. The walking beam exhaust
lever also operates the fuel pump, igniter and intake anti slobber lever.
Mine is a excellent runner and starts very easy.

Wayne Thackery
Salem Oregon