[SEL] Guess that engine?

Harry Terpstra h.terpstra at wxs.nl
Mon Apr 11 12:00:42 PDT 2005

Curt,
I'm fairly sure it's an Alamo.
I also think that it might be an to easy project for you, and if you feel
bored by the engine you are free to ship it over to Holland;-)

Wow what a GREAT find Curt.
This engine has everything you want in an engine!
Oh..... I like the 3 ball flyball governor as well;-)

Harry Terpstra
Sint Annaparochie
Netherlands
h.terpstra at wxs.nl