[SEL] Biggest part you've lost?

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon Apr 11 14:05:46 PDT 2005

George i had a odd loss last week not large, i was mounting a blade on my
39 Cat R2. After fitting the metal pipes i removed them to paint. When
taking them off i dropped a hold down bracket 3 ft up from the floor
straight down. I am still looking for that bracket. figure it is hanging in
mid air but can not see it.?????????
R Fink
PA