[SEL] Safety First

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Mon Apr 11 10:47:36 PDT 2005

Glad you got through it with minor pains.

I am not for hurting anyone or having anyone hurt themselves
but be careful with the "safety first" comment. Our government
would like to make it so you can not even tough your engines.
Every law they make takes away a little more freedom. We do
not want it all gone. And I personally would like to have the freedom
that my ansestor had when he "killed himself by the driving wheel
of a steam engine" as is written on his tumstone.

Again, glad you made it through it with no major damage.

PS - on another note - 4 days ago, I had about 8" of my large intesene,
or colon removed due to it was infected with diverticultus. I am healing
quickly and will soon be on a waiting list to get a kidney. Then - fairly
normal physically again :)

Glenn Wilson