[SEL] Private shows, and Not Club Shows

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Mon Apr 11 06:12:26 PDT 2005

My agent flat out told me (and showed me) that I'm covered under
homeowners IF I'm NOT paid to display.
If I take my engines to a show, be it a formal show, or a parking lot, as
long as I'm not paid to show, I'm covered if some moron loses a finger
because their mama was a moron too and didn't teach her kids to not be
stupid.

Bill