[SEL] Line shaft machine shop pictures

Paul Pavlinovich pjp at steamengine.com.au
Mon Apr 11 05:35:56 PDT 2005

Use Firefox browser (now 19% of the market and growing - yay opensource
:) and under Tools/Options/Web Features under the "Load Images" option,
tick the box labelled "only from originating site". Makes a big
difference with sites like webshots. Can be a bit annoying with ebay
though as many people host their images someplace else.

Paul

pjp at steamengine.com.au
Emerald, Victoria, Australia
www.steamengine.com.au