[SEL] Portland 2005 Dinner/Auction

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Apr 9 19:07:16 PDT 2005

Hi All,
	The Annual ATIS Dinner at Portland will be on Thursday, August 25th at
6:00 PM this year. As in past years the dinner will be at the Back 40
Junction in Decatur, IN.  Decatur is about 25 miles north of Portland on
Rt. 27. The Back 40 Junction is on the west side of Rt. 27 at the north end
of town.
	Again this year we will be having the ATIS Charity Auction following the
meal. I trust that Glenn Karch will again be running the auction. Start
thinking now about what you might donate to the auction. Last year we
raised almost $3,000.00 for charity at this event. I'm hoping that we can
top that this year! (I understand that a patron of the arts will be
donating a FIXED MAYTAG and another person is thinking about FIXING a John
Deere tractor for the event!)
	I talked to Ellen (at the Back 40) earlier this evening and told her that
I'd give her a "count" for the dinner as the time drew near. I'd like to be
fairly accurate this year. Last year we had about 85 people at the dinner.
If you plan to join us for the dinner this year please let me know and let
me know how many will be in your party. I'm at rotigel at alltel.net  Portland
happens in only 136 days, 1 hour, 29 minutes and 2 seconds. Don't be late!
	Dave
	rotigel at alltel.net
PS, If you already told me that you would be attending the dinner please do
so again. I'll start keeping a "count" tonight.