[SEL] Ultimate sinkin' feeling and first showing yesterday

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Apr 9 09:47:57 PDT 2005

  Well thank you ALL for your responses and offers to help!!

  George, I appreciate your offer!  I got three pieces that fit well
together so Rick should be able to get a good pattern.  Again thanks!

  Curt, I'll heed your advise on straightening the rod..tanks!..also on
preparing the patter.

  Well gang, yesterday was Cork and I's first showing.  We loaded the two
Gals and Eco and 10 a.m., we headed for town and showed for around 6 hours
at the U of M Vo-Tech.  I didn't know that kids from all over Montana were
being bused in to show them what they had to offer.  It was great and the
two engines performed wonderful.  Even started in front of a crowd:-))
Passed out a few cards and got a few leads.  Lunch time came so we drove up
to the Pattern Shop Coffee house and I got a bazillion pix's of the various
patterns on the wall...sorry it took so long, Curt...and will post soon.  We
then drove around and showed the engines to some elderly we know that can't
get around anymore.  Had a few brewskies and showed at the local VFW and
headed home.

  All in all, a great day!!

later gang
RickinMt.