[SEL] Ultimate sinkin' feeling

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Fri Apr 8 08:24:51 PDT 2005

Rick,

As you know since we've exchanged pictures, I also have a 5hp round rod
Galloway. Serial number 10085.

If for some reason you don't use Luke's bearing caps, you can borrow
mine.
I'd ship them direct to Rick Rowlands to get the duplicates cast.  No
point in using broken parts as a pattern when you've got people offering
good ones.

George