[SEL] SEL ethics

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Fri Apr 8 07:54:16 PDT 2005

> I would appreciate any comments on the following.....
>
> I recently posted my thoughts on club badges,in particular
> those adopted by my club.These were my  personal opinions and
> i sought comments by other SEL members. It seems that someone
> on the list took these comments and gave them to a non
> subscriber who in turn used them to make a personal attack on
> me at a club meeting.
> Peter Ogborne

Peter,

One of the problems with posting views and opinions on the internet is
that nothing you post is private.  What you post may be used against you
by someone with opposing views or by someone that just feels the need to
cause you some grief for your postings.

If you think some of my postings are bad or controversial, you ought to
see the ones I write then delete without sending ;-)

Basically, if you write something, be prepared to accept that others may
not agree and be willing to defend what you wrote if challenged.

George