[SEL] Ultimate sinkin' feeling

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Apr 8 05:33:19 PDT 2005

Howdy John;
  My only excuse is that when belted up.  It hand started hard.  Corky and I
had spent the better part of the afternoon trailering and starting the
engines for various friends, some who had helped us with the project.  My
arms were tired so I took the belt off.

Lame excuse and won't happen again!!
Rick